What Makes Happiness House a "Great Place to Work?"
Happiness House employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and committed to the Agency's mission and vision as well as its core values.
- Commitment to the integration of community resources to create opportunities for lifelong learning and development
- Respect for the dignity and self-worth of each individual
- Educational, recreational, residential and clinical services that are empowering, individualized and family centered
- Excellence in service provision
- Development and recognition of our consumers, employees and all others whose lives we touch
I love the people that attend the Happiness House Structured Day Program. I feel I'm doing a job worthwhile.
Happiness House employs professionals and clinicians with expertise in the areas of:
- Special Education and Early Childhood Education
- Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Service Coordination
- Developmental Disabilities
My favorite part of work is receiving spontaneous, joyful hugs from children as I walk down the hall.
Happiness House employees are provided with internal and external training opportunities along with continuing educational opportunities to ensure they have the most up-to-date information in their field of practice.
Happiness House is an organization that believes in high quality early childhood education. Happiness House continues to be a treasure in the Finger Lakes and I feel professionally blessed.
Happiness House has a friendly and inclusive culture, which is portrayed by the employees on a daily basis. We believe in empowering employees and offering internal opportunities by promoting from within. Employees have many opportunities to work on event and strategic planning committees as well as opportunities to work on interdisciplinary teams within their program areas.
Everyone is a united front for the children.
The Happiness House Board of Directors honors all employees by hosting an annual Employee Recognition Event. Each year several employees are recognized with professional service awards and years of service awards.
Happiness House is a progressive and dynamic agency from their mission, administration, to their programs and employees. I feel like we really make a difference and that means a lot to me.
Happiness House employees are the reason "What Happens Here Changes Lives Forever."